The loan officer will be responsible for the implementation and management of microfinance in the villages by using IBK Capital Myanmarmethodology.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Ensure that it follow the policies and procedures strictly, and be fully responsible for the branch office operations as well as properties;
- Assist Branch Manager for overall operations of the branch office to ensure that branch office reach the target population and financial sufficiency;
- Ensuring full repayment of clients and assist SLO and LO in handling delinquent loans and clients;
- Assist Branch Manager for quarterly evaluation of SLO and LO, and set their quarterly performance targets to reach branch office full productivity within 1 year;
- Conducting mass orientation meeting in new wards/ village tracks to promote the program;
- Assisting Branch Manager in making decision on collection point location and its repayment collection day to make sure ABM, SLO and LO can reach high productivity;
- When Branch Manager is on leave, managing cash at branch office , e,g., receiving cash payment from SLO and LO ;
- Assisting and checking SLO and LO's registers to make sure their registers updated accurately, fully and on time;
- Assist Branch Manager, in preparing / verifying branch office's weekly and monthly working plan ( including visits to clients, cash flow forecast, borrower's orientation training, repayment collection, and new loan disbursement;
- especially adjusted repayment collection plan if the regular collection days fall in public holidays and when a SLO of LO is on leave;
- Assisting SLO and LO in negotiating collection points and time with clients to ensure high efficiency
- Updating all branch manager's registers accurately, fully and on time;
- Other duties assign by Branch Manager
Ø Microfinance experience and Management (4) years in Company (or) NGO,INGO
Ø Working experience in rural activities is desirable.
Ø Age between 20 and 35 years old with a any Graduate level
Ø Financial & Accounting knowledge
Communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions with groups and individuals
Ø Able to apply regulations and discipline.
Ø Knowledge of local community
Ø Willingness to spend extensive time in the field
Ø Sense of responsibility and honesty.
Ø Independence, dependability and accountability
Ø Able to communicate and to build collaboration with other staff
Ø Myanmar languages spoken and written, bases of English will be appreciated.
Capacity to visit Project villages by motorbike (motorbike driving license required)