Woolworths Group Limited is a proud, homegrown Australian business, employer of more than 200,000 people and committed business partner of many thousand local farmers, producers and manufacturers.
The Woolworths Group is focused on the importance of digital and how we better serve our Connected Customers and create shopping experiences that are personalised, seamless and convenient. To address this customer need, over a year ago, we combined our Digital, Data, Payments, Insurance and Loyalty businesses under the banner of WooliesX.
The role of the Finance Manager – B2B is to play a key partnering role to the Head of B2B to help design and deliver the strategic outcomes for the B2B business within Woolies X. As the Finance Manager you will be the in house expert on all accounting and financial aspects of the business.
Reporting into the Finance Manager eCom, Digital and Transformation this role will also play a critical leadership role within the broader eCom Finance team.
You will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the Head of B2B to design the framework to optimise key financial outcomes.
- Producing quality financial & commercial information analysis to enable strategic goals to be delivered in alignment with organisational objectives.
- Partnering with relevant stakeholders across the business to facilitate the presentation of a holistic view on sales and profit drivers.
- Providing guidance around reports, analytics, strategic plans, business plans and targets.
- Ensuring data and analytical capabilities are at appropriate levels to underpin strategic business decisions.
- Identifying key profitability trends and opportunities, define the sales and customer segmentation reporting, and execute data-driven optimisation processes for the business.
- Ensuring timely delivery of financial budgets and forecasts.
- Acting as a mentor for analysts within the eCom and broader Finance teams.
To be successful you will need:
Demonstrated experience in a senior business partnering finance role within retail or FMCG (approx. 3-5 years).
Commercial finance experience with leadership experience and a proven ability to effectively influence and lead through business partners.
Tertiary education qualification in accounting or relevant business experience and CA or CPA qualification.
Advanced systems skills knowledge of MS Office, SAP (ECC & BW).
Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and prioritise effectively across multiple projects and respond effectively to adjusting targets.
Working knowledge of SQL and working within a B2B environment is desired.
At Woolworths we value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which reflects the communities we serve. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), along with either full and part time employees, we encourage you to submit your application.
We’re social! Connect with us through LinkedIn #LI , Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au