We are seeking Home Security Officers who are suitably qualified and self-motivated to join our team. This role is ideal for those new to the industry or looking to work in a recently refurbished venue located on the heart of the Central Coast.
As a casual Security Officer, you will deliver excellent customer service and safety to our members, guests and staff as well as; regular patrols, cash escorts, report writing and other administrative tasks.
The primary functions of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing safety and security to all departments, patrons, colleagues including the application of First Aid;
- Delivering excellent levels of guest service;
- Risk identification and issue resolution including assisting with emergency situations;
- Ensuring the Club’s entry requirements are upheld; and
- Assisting with responsible service of alcohol practices.
- 1AC Security Licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Liquor & Gaming NSW RSA and RCG Competency Cards
- A high level of effective communication, conflict resolution, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively autonomously and in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- A high standard of personal presentation and punctuality.
- Ability and willingness to work shift work across day, afternoon and night shifts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including completion of reports.
- Must be available Friday & Saturday nights + Special Events
What we can offer you in return:
- a competitive remuneration to suit your skills and experience
- 50% staff discount at all CCLC outlets
- Performance incentives to grow the business
- Regular training and development
- Work in a strong business with a great culture
Casual Tier 3 pay rate $25.60 + Casual loading + appropriate penalties