- Angkor policies and procedures are followed regularly in the field level operation.
- To be responsible for auditing Angkor financial records of Microfinance Operation related toall contracts at the Brand offices
- Developing audit objectives, plans and scope consistent with the department’s charter, business objectives,and assessment of audit risk, client needs , and the audit needs/ priorities communicates by the audit committee.
- Presenting and communicate audit finding at the audit and drafting local manager responses in the audit report.
- Conduct surprise field visits branches as per audit planor directed by the audit manager.
- Check of primary books and ledgers for proper documentation and track flow of funds and transactions to different accounts and ledgers as per standardized chart of account.
- Preparing internal audit report and support to internal audit manager.
Requirements for Experiences and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in accounting/ business administration or relates field, LCCI (level II,III) passed or Other Accounting Diploma.
- Minimum of 2years work experience
- Fair English writing ,speaking and reading.
- Computer skill in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Report wiritng , good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible ,work under pressure, traveling is challenging.