- Regular participate to update credit & operation policies, procedures, and forms.
- Provide training on policies, procedures, forms, loan assessment, and other related course to the new or existing staff.
- Control and check to all branches implementation on policies, procedures, instructions.
- Prepare monthly report for each branch.
- Provide operational and technical support to all branches or staff.
- Propose a strategic plan to push the loan disbursements.
- Prepare and propose branch annual target plan.
- Monitor and evaluate branch performance and operational target plan.
- Push branches to have a thorough review of all loan and regular evaluate the various products’ performance.
- Analyze and evaluate the loan application in order select the qualified customers.
- To conduct branch inspection schedule frequently and produce the finding reports
Perform Marketing Support Function for VITHEY Microfinance
- Responsible for business surveying for new areas of operations.
- Responsible for marketing and promoting the products of VITHEY Co., Ltd.
- Responsible for conducting or sensing SWOT analysis of the area of operations in order to maintain VITHEY Co., Ltd, market share and expanding its operation without encountering risks.
- Responsible for developing strategies for marketing and generating clients.
- Responsible for monitoring VTM's competitors market situation.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or equivalent degree.
- Minimum one year working experience in related field.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Computer Skill: Microsoft Office.
- Good in English.