BIGSOFT Limited is a foreign company incorporate at Department of Investment Company Administrative (DICA) in Republic of the Union of Myanmar, The Company has subsidiary Business in Cambodia.
BIGSOFT TECHNOLOGY Plc., is public limited company in Cambodia. The Company’s ULTIMATE HOLDING COMPANY of BIGSOFT Limited (Myanmar).
We are specialist on FinTech Digitalize System, and we extend our service to Myanmar Country. We are looking a management team to lead our business in station NayPyitaw Region Office.
Position : Software Project Manager Basic Salary : Negotiable Bonus : 1month/per year, plus incentive. Benefits : Insurance will be covered after one year contracted.
- Manage Clients, follow up with clients and response back.
- Translating practical issue to developers.
- Manage change request to ensure it’s on tracking.
- Visit new prospective clients and introduce about system features.
- Corporate partner, attend event, seminar to build networking on behalf of the company.
- Prepare quotations, budget of the project expense.
- Report to General Manager.
- 3 to 5 years experiences in similar position.
- Has experiences in Financial Industries MFI, Bank, will be consider.
- Good at communication skill, negotiable and organizer.
- Good in leadership skills, abilities to manage a team work.
- Must has IT Background.
- Graduate from Computer Science, Business Administration.
- English Language good speaking, writing.
- Internet & Email Proficiency.
- Able to travelling local and oversea.
- Commitment, hardworking, honesty.
- Abilities to work overtime.
KEY KNOWLEDGE OF THIS POSITION:
What is important of Software Project Manager Role?
The project manager isn't a person doing real work, the project management role is one that is designed to help ensure that the software development process works as it is intended. This person also need to manage key clients, coordination and completion of the projects on time within budget and scope of project. He/She need to oversee all aspects of the project, set deadlines, assign responsibilities person and monitor task from each person and summarize reports of progressing of project.
How are skills needs for Project Management?
This person must be good in communication, ninety percentage (90%) of a project's time is spent on communicating. The person needs to have leadership skills, and team management, negotiation, personal organization and risk management.
Applicants who interesting with this jobs, please prepare your CV (no need attach any degree) yet, until you get interview appointment.
Noted: Only qualify people will be contact for interviews, your application submitted can’t be withdraw.