- Regular participate to update credit & operation policies, procedures, and forms.
- Provide training on policies, procedures, forms, loan assessment, and other related course to the new or existing staff.
- Control and check to all branches implementation on policies, procedures, instructions and conduct branch inspection schedule frequently and produce the finding reports.
- Prepare monthly report for each branch.
- Provide operational and technical support to all branches or staff.
- Propose a strategic plan to push the loan disbursements.
- Prepare and propose branch annual target plan, monitor and evaluate branch performance and operational target plan.
- Push branches to have a thorough review of all loan and regular evaluate the various products’ performance.
- Analyze and evaluate the loan application in order select the qualified customers.
- Responsible for business surveying for new areas of operations.
- Responsible for marketing and promoting the products of VITHEY Co., Ltd.
- Responsible for conducting or sensing SWOT analysis of the area of operations in order to maintain VITHEY Co., Ltd, market share and expanding its operation without encountering risks.
- Responsible for developing strategies for marketing and generating clients.
- Responsible for monitoring VTM's competitors market situation.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or economics, commerce or equivalent degree.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of operations in a microfinance institution, or a relevant financial institution.
- Flexible and resourceful, the ability to work in a start-up and willingness to be responsible for a varied set of tasks that will support the company’s growth and expansion.
- Excellent team skills as the job requires working in large teams.
- Requisite computer skills for presentations, communication and data analysis.
- Acquaintance with the MIS & Accounting systems for day to day microfinance operations.
- A thorough understanding of microfinance performance indicators and the ability to interpret and process operations data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- The capacity to work under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Fluency in English will be an added advantage